6th Post , Ms. Shannon please help :(

I want to tell that I am still a virgin (no anal, vaginal, oral or mutuall masturbation & also no blood transfusion or drugs). I just masturbate by myself.

I want to tell you about the 2 scenarios that happened with me, please read it & tell me that is their a risk?

SCERNARIO 1 :

I am at a place where their a clinic in front of which some syringe caps & covers are thrown (appearing old) & it all dry (rainy seaons but warm sunny day). I am wearing shoes & if I "assume" that I was standing on any of the syringes caps/covers ( i have used the word assumed as I dont think i was standing on any, but still I am taking a chance). If I come back home & go to the bathroom with my shoes on for washing my hand & after 2 days I take bath in my bathroom (i am barefoot) & in bathroom I am wearing my undies such that my toe slight touches the inner fabric of undies & I masturbate in my undies the very day...so is there any chance that I may have picked any hiv virus on my shoes from that clinic...transferring virus on my bathroom floor with my shoes & after 2 days bathing barefoot...picking up the virus from my feet & transferring it to my undies while i wear them & getting it sucked by my semen when I ejaculate inside my undies.

The crux of my question is that can a person take up hiv virus on his shoes take it to his bathroom ( no blood as far as I remember...even if it was there then by walking it would get faded away). then after two days take it back from his bathroom from his feet & tranfer it to his undies & get it sucked by his penis after ejaculating in his undies!

SCENARIO 2:

One day I saw tiny red spots on the sole of my feet ( right or left I really dont remember)..they appeared to be blood spots & they were dried up, ( i am really in a fix that they were actually any blood spots or not...but still I am taking a chance).

On next day I changed my clothes (did not take bath as far as I remember), my undies & all but I did not check that those spots were still on my soles or not..& on the very day I masturbated inside my undies..so it their any chance of getting hiv from that...I mean for this to happen the blood has to be of an infected person & its like i have transferred it from my soles to my undies... but it was dried up & I didnt check the other day that it was on feet or not...may be it would have got faded away or may be not...

I am having reccuring canker sores & i read somewhere that it is a sign of HIV...but also read that it may be from stress & anxiety. I really nervous & upset.

Hi You have not had any exposures for HIV transmission to occur. Canker sores or cold sores are a form of the herpes virus. All the exposures you went through are not ways for HIV transmission to occur. Casual contact is not a direct exposure. I would follow this link, HIV transmission to a place on this site to let you know exactly how HIV is transmitted.

HIV test (3rd time posting)
please answer ths please!!!