|HIV test (3rd time posting)
Dec 26, 2012
I had one-night-stand with a girl on 3th August night without using a condom. We had oral sex performed on each other. I went to have blood test and urine test on 1st November and both results show negative. Does it mean that I'm not infected with HIV? Do I need to have test again after 3 months? Many thanks.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for testing at 3 weeks and again at 90 days. Your testing history shows that you have followed this and as long as there were no other exposures during this time then you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.