Needle from PIN, given to me @ dept. store, stuck

I have read that hiv dies within a minute outside the body. This department store was giving out PINS to offer people discounts. Not a bright idea. The nice man was struggling to untangle the open pins, then gave them to me in my open palm. I felt a stick, was surprised, but left. I have no idea if he was stuck or not. I had gloves on with weaving holes in them. I was annoyed for it hurt but didn't check for bleeding. Later I saw a small puncture wound, but it was healed the next day. I know this sounds crazy, how could that happen? It was immediate transmission, it entered my skin, but not sure about the amount of blood. My glove was too dark to see. Please let me know if this is a transmission risk. I am WORRIED. It could be the perfect storm.

Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. There would have to be a significant amount of blood on the pin and it needed to prick you with a barrier in place, ie. the glove.

HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and your experience did not have that happen.

You are HIV free from this thought exposure.

"Help me DR Help me please".............!
Dear Shanoon Please answer ... This anxity is rueining my happyness