Shannon Please answer me

I have spoken to you once before. I need you to tell me how likely it is that I have hiv.

I am 32 year old male and have been with the same woman for 9 years. We just gave birth to a child. We have only been with each other and this I know for sure. She was pregnant in 2010 but lost the baby and was tested and tested negative. She was tested again at the beginging of her pregnancy and again negatve. She was also tested after the pregnancy because we did blood banking and again negative. We have been having unprotected sex for all 9 years. Is it likely she can remain negative for so long?

As far as myself in 9 years I have not had many illnesses and if I got a cold or sore throat it would be gone the next day. No swollen glands either.

And the last peice of information is that I had my first cbc in 15 years in decemeber of 2011 and everything was normal. My wbc count was 11900, lymphocytes 17.5% and absolute lymphocyte count 2.1 and neutriphils 9.2. After 8 years and no treatment are these counts possible.

Lastly after this long would it be likely that I would have been very sick by now. Please help me. My anxiety is reaching a breaking point and I want to be a good father.

Hi Your wife has continued to test negative and so she is. The only way for you to know your status is to get tested as well. Everyone's blood counts are different living with HIV or not. The guidelines for testing is to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days as long as there were no other exposures during this time than the person is HIV free. Your wife is and you need to ensure that you are as well.

Follow up question answered by Shannon
"Help me DR Help me please".............!