Help me, get out these sucidal thoughts !

I had sex with a chinese sex worker whom i picked up from the loby of my five star hotel: The Incident is as below

*. I Fingered her for few second while taking bath. *. She gave me BLOW JOB with COMDOM. *. I had vaginal sex with her with CONDOM for not more then 5 mins. *. She mastrubated me without condom, SHE WAS SITTING OVER ME and i was playing with her breasts * I also kissed her sevral times on the breasts

My Concerns:

1. I am not sure, if condom broke (i have never seen a condom break nor did i notice if it was torn, genereally people say that the guy realises if it breaks) 2. Are there any chances of HIV from the encounter if in case her status is Positive ( i am unaware of her status) 3. Can unprotective fingering cause any trouble ( i am aware, i had no fresh cuts) 4. After18 days, i experinced tired eyes and mild headache on and off for 8 days now, can this be the symptom of HIV ? 5. Since then i am having ULCERS inside my mouth near gums inside chick, they come and go (one after another and are reddish)

After 4 weeks of exposure

Everything stopped and i became normal then but i had a lump kind of feeling on neck below my jaw.

i went to doctor this morning and showed him the bump below my jaw which is as small but hard and can be felt (he is unaware of the HIV phobia i am having), he felt it and then told me that this is a swollen gland and it is caused by 'infection or virus in blood'.. what do i assume here now ???? my encounter was exactly 4 weeks before.. should i be concerned and checked myself for HIV?? i live in a very small town and i am sure these kind of news spreads like a fire if i talk about my exposure to my doctor.

I was told by doc HHH for yesterday that i should get myself tested my peace of mind but i am really unable to to take the courage and go to the test centre thinking what if, the results comes out positive, i am about to get married, what will i tell everyone..i m scared

Hi There's no reason to think suicide!!!

The answers to your questions: 1. HIV transmission will not happen with fingering 2. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with wearing a condom there is no risk! 3. Vaginal sex with a condom, dramatically reduces your risk of HIV transmission 4. Masturbation is not a way for HIV transmission to occur 5. Kissing is not a risk as HIV is not in saliva

The symptoms you are experiencing are not from HIV, you could however picked up another sexually transmitted infection, herpes for instance.

Your encounter with the sex worked carried low to no risk activity! The chances again are that you picked up another STI or just have a viral infection such as the flu.

Yes testing is your best bet for your peace of mind.

The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days, if during this time there were no other exposures and your test comes back negative than so are you!

Should I accept Oraquick results.
Follow up question answered by Shannon