Should I accept Oraquick results.

I tested my self after 3 months period since last i have protected sex and unprotected oral from a female stranger I met at hotel bar. it was NEG, then 2 weeks later for some reason I keep thinking the test is too easy to believe in it's accuracy. So tested agin 3.5 months mark and was NEG. And third time again at 4 months mark. NEG too. should I accept the results or should I go for blood test.

Your exposure sounds negligible. Given that and the negative testing I would say you are done.

The home tests are very good when performed accurately. Loss of accuracy compared to a clinic doing the same exact test is a consequence of user error. So, if you did the test correctly, the results can be trusted.

3 Positive Elisa/ 2 indeterminate western blots and 1 negative western blot
Help me, get out these sucidal thoughts !