3 Positive Elisa/ 2 indeterminate western blots and 1 negative western blot

I had a sexual encounter in September of this year, I went to the doctor for a check up and got tested for hiv, the initial test came back positive elisa and indeterminate western blot, i took another test 1 month later with the same results. At the 3 month mark (this December) I took another test + a viral load and the viral load came back undetectable the Elisa was positive and the Western Blot was negative, and i am a type 1 diabetic. I am worried can you please give me your thoughts

This sounds like you had a false positive but I want to be sure I have the facts straight. Was the viral load ever detectable?

If not, I would be reassured.

I am curious, how soon after your encounter was the first ELISA and western blot done? Have you ever had an HIV test done before?

NOT FOUND IN THE ARCHIVES/ TESTING HIV/ PSORALEN
Should I accept Oraquick results.