Oral sex with tooth marks help!
Dec 26, 2012
I had protected oral sex with a sex worker when I got done I seen bite marks looked healed already but just bruised.. But it was scap pealing on it. Am I at high risk for hiv cause of the cuts/teeth marks on my penis!?? And what if she had blood in her mouth her status is unknown I'm worried..
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not feeling an HIV risk vibe here. Sounds like there was no penetration of the skin or visible blood streaming out of your partner's mouth.
An HIV test is not a bad idea if you do not know your status but I would not be concerned about this particular encounter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Upper Lip Numbness Tingling
- Is Vaginal Thrush And Vaginal Yeast Infection The Same Thing?
- When You Have Hiv When Do You Lose Your Appetite?
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.