pep needed? Please help me

Hello Doctor I m writing you from Vienna and want to ask you if my situation was a real risk to get HIV (or Hepatitis). I wisited unfortinataly a transsexual sex worker (in legally house). We both used condomes, but "she" took a dildo, covered this dildo with condome and penetrate me (anal) for few seconds. I m scared that HIV or other virsu could survive on her hands, cause before she covered her penis with condome, she touched "him" a little bit, i guess to make him bigger.... After our "intercourse" i was washing and cuted my finger (i was bleeding a little bit) but i didnt touch anything with this finger. I was so scared after this experience, and It was my first experience with TS. Was it a risk? Should i take pep? Waht should i do now? My friends told me that homosexuel intercourse could lead imidiately to HIV, even if i use condoms, cause virus can survive on hands. i think i need now you help.

Thanks so much

I donated to Robert Frascino's foundation sveral times and i will do it in future. You all are doing a great job.

Marko

I see no HIV transmission risk here and given the story I would not recommend PEP. HIV does not live on the hands long and even if present there would be insufficient virus there to cause infection. Additionally, the virus need to really get inside you, to cells that are receptive to infection. These are not found on your body surfaces.

I would not worry about any casual contact with HIV contaminated surfaces. The real sexual risk is a bundle of HIV in semen or vaginal fluids that enters the body through the anus or vagina.

Worried about contracting HIV
plz it will be my last question (david Whol )