|thank you DC
Dec 23, 2012
and as soon as i cheek i will let you the rest but still i am living with fear .but i like to know have you ever see or heard some one who infected by hiv by shaver ( by case like me) plz be honest and tell me )
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Never seen HIV transmitted by a shaver and early studies found no transmission of HIV to household contacts. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms At 6 Weeks
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Difference Between ARS And HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.