Gay oral sex
Dec 22, 2012
Can you get HIV through gay oral sex?? And what can you contract through oral sex?? Im safe but wish to Keep it that way thankyou :)
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Oral sex is considered extremely low risk for getting HIV. What can make it even lower risk is to make sure that both partners are tested beforehand, talk about status before sex, or even consider using a condom.
Hope this helps!
P.S. It doesn't ever matter whether (oral) sex is gay, straight, or otherwise.. what matters is what body parts are touching.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.