Follow up question - please clarify

Hi Shannon, you answered my question on 12-18 about a recent incident that happened at a nail salon. The title was scared mom of 1 yr old twins. Thank you for your response but you stated that for transmission to occur that there would need to be an open fresh wound on me. That is just the thing, there was. I was bleeding and here almost three weeks later I still have a scab. That is why I am so concerned. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you again

Hi I answer 60-65 questions a month so I'm not sure of my answer and your in depth question, but what I can say is that the risk of HIV transmission in a nail salon is so very small. I had my nails done last night and I was actually thinking of this as she got a little close to my skin and I started bleeding. 1. The only way for me to transmit the virus to her: there would have to be a significant amount of blood on the file and then she would have to start using it right away on her. 2. If she used the same file on the person after me, she too would have to move immediately from me to them and cut them, again there would have to be a significant amount of blood.

HIV begins to die once it leaves the body. I also have an undetectable viral load meaning there is not a lot of virus in me. But even if I had a large viral load it would still be very difficult for HIV transmission to happen in this circumstance.

I hope this helps clarify,

Please please please ..........help help help.......
Can I get an STD by masturbating anally, using my vaginal discharge?