Please please please ..........help help help.......

Few days ago i was with sex worker and we had oral sex. while performing oral sex (i was on top) the girl put my penis into her vegina without condom 2 or 3 times and i suddenly took it out and tell her not to do it again .some veginal fluid has touch my penis. after finishing oral sex after 1 hr i had washed my penis with soap.dr can you please tell me what is my risk.

Hi the ris is small. The risk is there, but very small. It is difficult for women to pass the virus to men and with the brief encounter you had with vaginal intercourse. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission so you are safe there. The one thing to keep in mind is that there is also a risk of other sexually transmitted infections. But how you handled the situation was correct and again your risk for HIV transmission is small.

Be well and wear condoms!!! Shannon

How risky is to be in a serodiscordant relationship?
Follow up question - please clarify