PLEASE HELP ME!----->>> Exposure to precum from outside of condom!

I recently had sex with a partner and he has HIV and his viral loads are low. When we preceded to have sex, he put the condom on backwards and then flipped it over the correct way. When he put the condom on the wrong way he touched the tip with it only then took it right off b/c he never started rolling the condom up his penis. Afterwards we preceded with intercourse. There might have been precum on the outside of the condom. My questions are: Do I have HIV because of the precum even though he didnt go directly in right away? How much of the semen on the condom would it take for me to catch HIV? If his semen is clear along with his low viral load am I still HIV free? Did the HIV start to die automatically once it was exposed to the air? Does it die fast enough for me not to get infected?

Hello The risk is very low! The reasons, his viral load very low, the very small amount of fluid, and yes HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body.

For future interactions make sure you have extra condoms available and if this happens again use a new condom.

HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH SAME WOMEN.
testing hurdle!!!