HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH SAME WOMEN.

HELLO,ONCE WE BOTH FRIENDS HAVE A UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THE SAME PRO.WOMEN FIRST I WENT THEN MY FRIEND THIS WAS TEN YEARS AGO NOW MY FRIEND IS HIV POSITIVE AND SUFFRING FROM AIDS,AFTER THAT I HAVEN DON SEX WITH ANY ONE OTHER THAN MY WIFE AT THE TIME OF MY WIFE'S PRAGENANCY SHE WAS HIV TESTED WITH ANTIBODY TEST,TEST FOUND NONREACTIVE AGAIN AFTER TWO MONTHS SHE WAS RETESTED FOR HIV,IT WAS NONREACTIVE.DOS THIS MEAN I AM NOT AT RISK OF HIV +, I AM CONFUSED AND CANT MAKE UP MYSELF TO HIV TEST PL.HELP ME .THANKS.

Hi The only way to truly know your status is for you yourself to get tested. You are most likely not HIV positive, but HIV transmission when someone is positive doesn't always happen. If you happen to be positive it is very lucky that your wife and child are fine. But you need to know for sure. I would recommend that you get tested as well and then you will have the peace of mind and will no longer be confused!

Hiv 1/2 test
PLEASE HELP ME!----->>> Exposure to precum from outside of condom!