HIV and fungal infection

Will fungal infection like ring worm on groin area and penis can increase chances to get HIV or STD infection when i have genital rubbing with someone has HIV? Is ring worm cause open wound in skin which will tansmit the HIV virus if that area contact with body fluid? i am worry about this situation. pls help to answer above question. thanks

Hi The only way for HIV transmission to occur is if there is a direct exchange of body fluid. Meaning there has to be an open way for the virus to enter the body. Other infections can increase the risk of transmission but again there has to be an open cut or wound for HIV to enter into the body.

I hope this helps, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Very worried, please help!!!
help me help me help me............... crying....!