Are these symptoms of HIV??

Hi I've sent a few questions already that haven't been responded too. Really taking an emotional toll on me. The day after I had oral sex both ways with a girl, I had a very hairy tongue. This has remained for 3 months. A few weeks after contact I noticed little red painless spots on my penis that would dry up and go away only to come up in a different spot. I have had such spots for 3 months. About a month after contact I noticed dull testicular pain that has lasted until now. Also a very veiny throat with white spots, accompanied by sharp pains in throat. All antibiotics and antifungals have failed. I've tested negative for herpes blood and swab tests, syphilis, chlamydia and gon. Scrotal ultrasound shows swelling of epididymis which is source of pain. I know oral sex poses a low risk but these symptoms seem like hiv symptoms. I need a peace of mind and I can't get it. Please PLEASE respond.

Hi yes oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. The symptoms you have experienced started too soon after your experience. I would recommend the ongoing care your health care provider has given you to alleviate the symptoms and what is going on with you. You have mentioned being tested for many things but you don't mention HIV testing, Have you received HIV testing? The only way to truly know your status is to be tested. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

Elisa test and cut off value
Very worried, please help!!!