MSM RISK and how long to wait for hiv results...

Ive had two possible exposures back in september and october... The first incident included; me performing oral sex with a condom, me rimming the guy with no protection, mutual masterbation (one dick on top of the other), i stuck my fingure in his ass and i attempted protected an sex with a condom howecer i do believe i was penetrated. i also got some precum on my fingures while putting on the first condom. the second incident I gave another guy a blow job and i may have gotten some precum in my mouth, i also had wisdom teeth comming in so tmy gums were a little inflamed. we also rimmed. Ive had no symptoms at 12 weeks and 7 weeks of the other. I also tested negative at 79 and 40 days after the possible exposure. I met both on a dating site and barerly knew either one. They both said they were clean but who knows. They were also both young 20 and 21. Ive read the testing window is 3 months but i went to he emergency room and they told me 95% become positive at 6 months and that most convert between 4 and 10 weeks. Ive been on xanax since. They said their hospital info is updated regularly and and the most accurate. From what ive seen on the internet they say 3 months is conclusive and most antubodies develop between 4-6 weeks. and the only reason to test out side of 3 months is if ur immune system is extremely weak. Whats the right answer and my chance of getting hiv as ive described? Im freakin out i cant take waiting another 9 months for conclusive results. I also started taking testosterone for low t, would this affect the test at all????

What you are told was correct. Most people who are truly infected have antibodies by 4 weeks and certainly by 12 weeks.

HIV or not?
Risk through small cut on scrotum?