Please clear my doubts Myths of Hiv

Dear Shannon, Would like to say that I have found a great relief on going through your replies on various posts.. A very big thanks for that.. Would request you to kindly go through my set of Queries and worries as below. 1. Can Hiv be contracted by inserting finger in women vagina where if I have cut on my finger or I have bit of skin pealing on my finger due to nail biting habit. Fingers Getting in contact with vagina fluids 2. If I use the same towel to clean my penis head before and after ejaculation, which was previously used by another person to do the same activity where speams /Semen can be present on the towel. Also mention the time frame required to avoid the hiv virus from being spead in this manner. 3. If I have oral sex with a partner where she is performing it for me and her saliva touches penis head. What if the same activity is performed where she also has sores in her mouth along with some blood. 4. What if she touches /fingers her vagina and then she performs handjob, where her hands do touch penis head. 5. How long does hiv survive outside human body in a drop of blood or dried body fluids(vagina,semen.) 6. Does hiv survive in water,Air if yes how long. 7. If we eat food infected with hiv blood. Does our stomatch acids kill hiv virus entering in this way. 8. If during a small fight where some one gets in contact with blood due to other persons nose bleed where the puncher has cut on his hand/fingers. Thanks and would appreciate point by point answers to clear all my doubts.

Hi Thank you for your comments. I'm honored to be a part of The Body and answering questions for folks!

1. Fingering carries an even lower risk than oral and oral sex carries one of the lowest risk of HIV transmission. 2. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body, so reusing a towel does not carry a risk. 3. Oral sex again carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, HIV is not present in saliva and there would need to be a significant amount of blood coming from her mouth and then it would have to go into your opening, which is difficult. So this is considered very low risk. 4. Hand job with vaginal fluid, again very low risk as HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and you would have to have a fresh new open wound or sore on your penis. 5. There have been studies showing that HIV dies within minutes of leaving the body. It has to be in the body in order to survive. 6. HIV does not survive in the air nor water. Same answer as before it begins to die once it leaves the body. 7. You cannot get HIV from eating someone else's food or that has blood on/in it. Yes the acid in your stomach would help protect you in this since as well but again once HIV is outside of the body it begins to die. 8. This is the only question that I would answer that there would be probability of HIV transmission, though not likely. For HIV transmission to occur there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and it has to be a a significant amount.

I hope these answers help.

Please answer -scared mom of twin 1year olds
david plz anwere this to me briefly