Please answer -scared mom of twin 1year olds

Dear Shannon, I recently treated myself to my first pedicure since having twins last year. While there the lady cut my foot open pretty good using the pumice. I was bleeding. A few minutes later she started telling one of the other workers that she also cut her arm. I didn't see her do it and don't know which happened first but her arm was very red. I didn't see blood just raw skin. So my concern is if she cut her arm first and if she has HIV and then cut my foot could it have gotten into the cut? I tried to ask her what happened and when but her English was poor and she didnt understand why i was concerned It has now been 11 days and I have developed a cold sore on my lip and ulcer on my tongue and am freaking out. Your answer is greatly appreciated.

Hi HIV transmission has to occur when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. In your situation this did not happen and there would also need to be a large volume of blood and you would have to have a fresh open wound on you. As none of this was present there was no risk of HIV transmission occurring. You are HIV free from this experience.

What kind of test to take and when?
Please clear my doubts Myths of Hiv