Dec 17, 2012
i had a bad situation with a girl i dont know her status i dont even know her , i just saw her that night and thing happens..
i did hiv test in a laboratory at 6 weeks negative then i did it again in other laboratory at 14 weeks should i be worried for hiv? do i have to test again?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Your post is like a poem Mine is quite simple You don't have to test again
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Hiv By A Pap Smear?
- Cases Of Men Getting Hiv From Women
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.