5th time posting...please answer. Positive tests for candida and CMV (recent infetion) - Am I HIV pos?

I have a negative 12 week hiv test...but I have both thrush and CMV after a very high risk exposure....my question is whether additional testing is warranted if it is a high risk exposure and you have a number of HIV/AIDS related symptoms...please answer..

Thrush is an overgrowth of yeast in the mouth. Smokers and people who on antibiotics can sometimes get thrush. In HIV, It is a sign of ADVANCED not recent infection.

I do not know what you mean when you say you have CMV. CMV is a virus most of us acquire but rarely causes disease unless our immune systems are failing. CMV disease in HIV only occurs with very low CD4 cell counts and in AIDS is mostly retinitis - an infection of the back of the eye.

Worried man from HK
HIV/public toilet