can you get HIV from a tweezer

I used an unsterilsed tweezers at work to take a sliver out I was bleeding a little know I'm worried about HIV. I dout know the last time the tweezers was used.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There's absolutely no risk for HIV from what you're describing. For someone to get HIV, there's needs to be HIV positive body fluid (e.g. blood, semen, breast milk, or vaginal fluids) coming out of someone's body going directly/immediately inside of someone else's body.

You would need all of that equation to happen.. you had none of it happen.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Can I rest now??
Oral Sex (Cunnilingis) with Cold Sores