|can you get HIV from a tweezer
Dec 16, 2012
I used an unsterilsed tweezers at work to take a sliver out I was bleeding a little know I'm worried about HIV. I dout know the last time the tweezers was used.
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There's absolutely no risk for HIV from what you're describing. For someone to get HIV, there's needs to be HIV positive body fluid (e.g. blood, semen, breast milk, or vaginal fluids) coming out of someone's body going directly/immediately inside of someone else's body.
You would need all of that equation to happen.. you had none of it happen.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Blood On Tweezers Transmit Hiv?
- Hiv From Tweezers With Blood On Them
- Do Purple Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.