HIV positive question please help

Hi please help me with my question I am extremely worried. I made an enormous mistake and meet up with someone i did not know. I saw something saything this person was HIV positive but I really dont know. So tha scares me very much. This occured I would say 28 to 30 days ago I imagine if not 22.He gave me a BJ and I did to him. But I only did it for a very short time. Less than 2 to 3 mins.. He never finished and I could tell of no precum. I spit all the saliva out when done. He wanted me to do other things but I didnt.. SO am I at risk for the HIV virus hearing that?? WHat are the chance? I am in decent shape and feel none of the sick or fever symptoms I read about that the majority of people get once viris is contracted. Please help me with my question and easy my worried mind. Thank you for you time

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Oral sex (BJ) is considered very low risk for HIV. Another way to say that is we don't really see it happening very often. This includes even if the person is HIV positive.

We do encourage all sexually active people to be tested on a regular basis, but you can rest assured that the risk of you getting HIV from what you did is incredibly small.

It's very possible for HIV positive and negative people to have sex together and for sure not transmit the virus. These ways include safe sex techniques (many of which are listed in our question archives).

Hope this helps!

Erik

Human Bite and HIV
elisa: positive, western bolt: negative?