Human Bite and HIV

I got bit by a prostitute one year back on my stomach when my friend had organized party in the month of October, 2011. but i did not have any type of sex with her. It was love bite as she was excited. as a result there were 2-3 tiny cuts on my abdomen. after two days i consulted a doctor to know about possible exposure. The doctor told me that the possibility of HIV is nonexistent as i had worn t-shirt at that time. so cuts were tiny and i did not have sex with the aforesaid girl. I was worrying because my skin was broken. The doctor gave me few antibiotics to prevent STD. I don't know the name of the medicine. After 6o days,(in the month of December, 2011) I took HIV antibodies rapid test and the result of the test was negative. I also want to inform you that during one year I got 2-3 CBC reports, stool test and sonography which are normal. I am still worrying. Plz advice. thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were not at risk for HIV in this situation. Even if she had bitten your bare skin I would say the risk was low. The fact that you had a t-shirt on makes the risk non-exisitent. If you need to test for your peace of mind, you can get a conclusive result 90 days from the date of the incident.

In health,

Richard

Transmission Risk and Testing Anxiety
HIV positive question please help