| little red bumbs
Dec 16, 2012
I have little red bumbs on my pens head,,there is no itch,Buenos.g nothing,do I have an std ?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Little red bumps by themselves don't strike me as STD related. I would suggest a visit to your doctor or local clinic to have them checked out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.