little red bumbs
Dec 16, 2012
I have little red bumbs on my pens head,,there is no itch,Buenos.g nothing,do I have an std ?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Little red bumps by themselves don't strike me as STD related. I would suggest a visit to your doctor or local clinic to have them checked out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- What Is The Deadliest Std?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.