little red bumbs
Dec 16, 2012
I have little red bumbs on my pens head,,there is no itch,Buenos.g nothing,do I have an std ?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Little red bumps by themselves don't strike me as STD related. I would suggest a visit to your doctor or local clinic to have them checked out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.