Was I in risk?

Hi, a week ago I was with a prostitute, there was no anal or vaginal penetrative sex, She only masturbated me and I was using a condom every time but She put her open mouth on my penis, only her lips had contact I said stop immediately the contact was only for a few seconds, there was no oral sex either. Do I have any risk of HIV? I'm really worried about that. Thanks for your answer.

Hi You are not at risk for HIV transmission. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission and with only the contact happening with her briefly touching your penis with her lips you are not at risk.

Am I at risk of HIV and STD
First time having sex