Am I at risk of HIV and STD

Hi Doctor

I m concerned I may have been exposed to HIV. A man spitted a large amount of saliva and put it into my vaginal by fingering.I might have wound in my vaginal due to his violent fingering. Also,I am current on minipills which give me spotting. could HIV be transmitted that way? Am I at risk of HIV if my blood is mix with his saliva or be infected if his saliva contact the wound and my vaginal? I did ask him to wash hands before doing that, but doesn't seem like a very clean wash. Should I also be concerned about STD transmission?

after two days, my vaginal still feel very uncomfortable.I don't know if I should take a test

Thank you very much. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi HIV is not transmitted through saliva. So unless he had a fresh open wound that was bleeding and then inserted his finger into you, you are not at risk for HIV. You are most likely still sore in your vagina area because of the rough fingering, but you cannot get HIV this way.

Yet another oral sex question
Was I in risk?