Carnt stop googing symptoms please Help Me

21st september i had protected oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker in massage parlour in UK, we also kissed a little. 12th of oct i found a red spot about half an inch from the base of my penis i showed the doc he said it was nothing and gave me some cream.on 19th of oct i had a dusty throat and blocked nose. 2 weeks after that i have aches in neck, groin and under arms.Now in december i have 5 spots on my left cheek.no fever to my knowlege but have woken up in the the night 3 times with sweat on my forehead.not sure if this is from the worry as im finding it hard to sleep and concentrate.What are my chances of contracting hiv? please please, reply as im worried sick.Carnt stop googling my symptoms

Hi Having protected sex, prevented HIV transmission. The one thing to not forget about is all of the other sexually transmitted infections that can and cannot be prevented from condoms. You may have also picked up a viral infection. My recommendation to you is to follow up with your health care provider to assess the symptoms and receive treatment.

might i have hiv? (2)
am I in hiv risk 2 ?