might i have hiv? (2)

Thank you for replying my questions.

I had sex with a prostiute. i used a condom that she gave me. She also put the condom. I was drunk and in the middle of the sex i wasn't fully erect. at the end, after my orgasm, i took the preservative off and it went of very easly. I didn't feel that vaccum effect when i usually take the preservative out of my penis. So, i'm afraid that something might went wrong.

After 6 days, maximum 7, i started feeling itching in my body, all over my skin.

Now, after 15 days it appeared in my bottom chicks somes little pimples (mos of them with just 3 milimetres). Can this be an early sing of HIV?

Hi I'm happy to hear that you wore a condom. Even though you may feel it was not put on in the same manner that you have put them on in the past, you had one on which decreases your chances of HIV transmission. The symptoms that you are experiencing are not HIV signs and symptoms.

I would recommend if the symptoms continue to see your health care provider for an assessment but it is not from HIV.

As for testing for HIV, everyone should know their status! The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

Transmission question
Carnt stop googing symptoms please Help Me