thankful

Just wanted to say thank you Glenn for answering my question back in aug. it is now dec and i got tested. the test was neg!! i am over joyed. i really thought i was positive for giving a guy a hand job because i had a rash,headache, nausea,tingles in hands and feet and diarrhea. it was just my anxiety from searching the web day and night for hours. now i can be at peace. ^-^

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your comment!

I'm glad that you're in a better place with regards to your status :D Anxiety can be a tough thing to manage. Sometimes when we give our answers on here it comes across as easy to "get over it," but we know it can be hard! Sometimes it just takes time (and a negative test even when there's no real risk to begin with).

If you have any other questions, please feel free to shoot them our way!

Erik

daughter of 2 may have touched blood
Transmission question