stepping on a used condom, cuts on foot

Is it possible to get hiv if I stepped on a used condom? I'm not sure that I stepped on it but I ask anyway. It was winter, my shoes and socks was wett. And my toenail had just cut my other toe day before. I had patch on the cut but it was also wet. Thanks for answering.

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk of getting HIV here for so many reasons. The main reason is that you never came in direct contact with anything.

Since this question seems like it's based more in how you're feeling than the facts around you, I'd encourage you to talk to a mental health professional who can help you strengthen the skills to manage your anxiety in the long-term.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Risky Masturbation
Please I need help