Risky Masturbation

Hello. about ten days ago i was fingered by a friend and I also jacked him off and he had quite an amount of precum. Im a bit of a Hypochondriac and Im scaring myself shitless. I got a cold about 3 days ago and looked up symptoms of HIV and found out that they can be similar. Im a virgin so his penis didnt go into my vagina. what is my risk and can hiv be transmitted from precum.

Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Pr-ejaculatory fluid can transmit the virus, but the risk would come into play if you were engaging in unprotected anal or vaginal sex. The risk of transmission from masturbation would be extremely low and is not a cause for concern.

My suggestion is that anyone who is sexually active to any degree should be tested for HIV and all other STD's at least once a year, and preferably every six months. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

about 100 days
stepping on a used condom, cuts on foot