|about 100 days
Dec 12, 2012
i had a bad situation with a girl i dont know her status i dont even know her , i just saw her that night and thing happens..
i did hiv test in a laboratory at 6 weeks negative then i did it again in other laboratory at 14 weeks should i be worried for hiv? do i have to test again?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done at 90 days or greater is considered conclusive. You do not need further testing for this incident. You are HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.