|sex with transexual prostitute
Dec 12, 2012
Ia had sex with a transexual prostitute, the things were like this, he gave me oral with condom, then I penetrate him I did not eyaculate inside then he penetrated me with condom he did not eyaculate, never. The he penetrated me with a toy with condom, here was the thing he used a lilettle of saliva to lubricate and inserts it. The next day a noticed that I had blood in my anus product of the intense rubbing of the toy, can I be infected? If its possibly which its the probality of being infected? Sorry for my english Im from Mexico
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The blood in your anus was likely from the toy and being penetrated by your sex partner. Using a condom protected you from HIV. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.