sex with transexual prostitute

Ia had sex with a transexual prostitute, the things were like this, he gave me oral with condom, then I penetrate him I did not eyaculate inside then he penetrated me with condom he did not eyaculate, never. The he penetrated me with a toy with condom, here was the thing he used a lilettle of saliva to lubricate and inserts it. The next day a noticed that I had blood in my anus product of the intense rubbing of the toy, can I be infected? If its possibly which its the probality of being infected? Sorry for my english Im from Mexico

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The blood in your anus was likely from the toy and being penetrated by your sex partner. Using a condom protected you from HIV. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

hiv symptoms
when can i know for sure