Dec 12, 2012
I am worried I may have HIV after having unprotected sex with an escort.(unknowingly at the time. I have been through the following symptoms after two weeks of exposure.
1. Flu for 2 days including night sweats and chills 2. belly ache - constipated for a day followed by diarhea in the morning 3. Tingling all over for a couple days 4. cold fingers and knees 5. Muscle Spasms and random pains all over - mainly fingers and toes 6. sinus infection from two days after exposure
It has been 5 weeks now. I did a rapid test after 28 days, I am extremely anxious and would like an honest review of my symptoms.
Thank you very much
Response from Mr. Cordova
We cannot look at symptoms alone. They are too unreliable. Your 28 day test is a good indicator of what you can expect at 90 days.
Follow-up with a 90 day test. I am confident the result will be negative. And remember, next to abstinence, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.