hiv symptoms

I am worried I may have HIV after having unprotected sex with an escort.(unknowingly at the time. I have been through the following symptoms after two weeks of exposure.

1. Flu for 2 days including night sweats and chills 2. belly ache - constipated for a day followed by diarhea in the morning 3. Tingling all over for a couple days 4. cold fingers and knees 5. Muscle Spasms and random pains all over - mainly fingers and toes 6. sinus infection from two days after exposure

It has been 5 weeks now. I did a rapid test after 28 days, I am extremely anxious and would like an honest review of my symptoms.

Thank you very much

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

We cannot look at symptoms alone. They are too unreliable. Your 28 day test is a good indicator of what you can expect at 90 days.

Follow-up with a 90 day test. I am confident the result will be negative. And remember, next to abstinence, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.

In health,

Richard

Slightly worried.
sex with transexual prostitute