The common issue
Dec 12, 2012
Hi my name is Rustam.I used to masturbate once or twice a week.And later I began to feel a slight pain in my back namely in the tail back. It is kind of habit that is hard for me to get rid of it completely. But I'll try to stop it forever.Could you tell me please? How can I treat myself medically without visiting a doctor.I mean treatment my back pain or is it passing? Kind regards Rustam
Response from Mr. Cordova
I don't think masturbating has anything to do with your back pain. Perhaps some light stretching might help relieve the pain? Over-the-counter pain-relievers can offer relief as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.