The common issue

Hi my name is Rustam.I used to masturbate once or twice a week.And later I began to feel a slight pain in my back namely in the tail back. It is kind of habit that is hard for me to get rid of it completely. But I'll try to stop it forever.Could you tell me please? How can I treat myself medically without visiting a doctor.I mean treatment my back pain or is it passing? Kind regards Rustam

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Rustam:

I don't think masturbating has anything to do with your back pain. Perhaps some light stretching might help relieve the pain? Over-the-counter pain-relievers can offer relief as well.

In health,

Richard

anal with escort
Please help - in need of advice, guidance.