anal with escort

Hi, i had protected oral followed by protected anal with the same condom with a female escort. I had my penis pulled through my underwear because i didnt want any skin on skin contact. After i carefully removed the condom using tissues and water tested it holding it with tissues so as not to try and not touch it. I didnt see any water leak out. I washed my hands with soap and water and then washed off my penis (circumcised) with soap and water some of which got on my underwear. My concern is that i might have washed fluids onto the tip of my penis or my penis contacted fluids on my underwear. Is testing warranted? The escort says she gets tested every six months and is clean and practises safe sex. I am worried I will infect my long time partner. My penis was in contact with my underwear after for a while and it was damp/wet where was water was present.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were quite safe in this situation. Testing is not warranted.

In health,

Richard

doctor richard i need your help!!!
The common issue