Am I at serious risk?

I made the same mistake twice in the same week. I had sex with two escorts on two different occasions. In each case a condom was used for both oral and vaginal sex? I've been reading up and everything says my risk is very low but I can't seem to put my mind at ease. I find myself filled with fear and unable to sleep at night. Do I have anything to worry about? Should I get tested after 3 months? Is there a testing option that I could use sooner?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from the situations you're talking about. Not "low risk" but NO RISK.

Using a condom properly (so that fluids are contained and there's no breaks), stops any chance of getting HIV. And that's just what you did. That's great! Keep it up!

Therefore there's no real need to get HIV testing.

Hope this helps!

Erik

testing negative
I need you the opinion of an expert please. stress has killed me.