|sorry for my eng language
Dec 12, 2012
sir. what you mean by the trasmssion of disease was unlikely? u meab low resk or high resk?
thanks in advance
| Response from Mr. Cordova
When I say unlikely I mean that the chances of it happening are low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.