sorry for my eng language
Dec 12, 2012
sir. what you mean by the trasmssion of disease was unlikely? u meab low resk or high resk?
thanks in advance
Response from Mr. Cordova
When I say unlikely I mean that the chances of it happening are low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Condom Breaks Can You Get Hiv?
- How Does Lyrica Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
- Can Two Gay Healthy Men Contract Hiv With Each Other?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.