|HIV from Underwear
Dec 12, 2012
Once HIV Leaves the body it begins to die and within a minute time the virus would be unable to infect anyone. If a female eject vaginal secretion over her panty while she was wearing it would the virus be uninfectious after one minute. After removing her panty if she put it under her clothes over a rope would the virus be uninfectious?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The virus would be unable to infect someone in a situation like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Odds Of Getting HIV Deep Kissing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Kissing Cold Sore
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Licking Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.