Does exercising influence a HIV test result?
Dec 12, 2012
Dear Dr David Wohl, I took a HIV test 8 and a half months after a possible exposure and it came out negative. But before the test, I was exercising for about 10 minutes plus and the duration between the exercise and the test was around 45 minutes. The test was ECLIA. May I know exercising may influence the test results? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Condom Broke Uncircumcised
- Alternative To Nystatin For Thrush
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Hiv Testing Before Marriage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.