Dec 12, 2012
I know i may sound paranoid ,but a few days back i took my friends brush(which was wet after brushing) and when i moved my hand through bristles , droplets splashed into my eyes . I fear i may get HIV this way . I am unaware of my friends HIV status . Please help as this fear is interfering my day to day life. Mr. Paranoid
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This is not how one becomes infected with HIV from a hairbrush.
There would need to be, let's say, much more intimate contact with brush, body fluids, and you
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood On Hand?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Sex With Hooker?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.