|Only P24 undetermined on W Blot.
Dec 11, 2012
Hi Doctor, i recently had vaginal penetration with a girl for 30 seconds and then i stopped.. I was worried so after a week of exposure i got tested, week later result are in and i tested negative with ELISA and undetermined for only p24.. I havent been able to eat well and sleep and i suffer from panic attacks. Please Help ..
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The risk of transmission from a one-time occurrence of insertive vaginal sex for 30 seconds would be extremely low. I do not think you need to be concerned. A test at the 90 day mark will give you a conclusive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of Bleeding During Bowel Movement And Bleeding During Sex
- What Part Of The Integumentary System Is Effected When Dealing With Genital Warts?
- Can A Person With Hiv Hold A Baby?
- Can A Pneumonia Shot Make Viral Load Higher?
- Can Isentress Be Taken Once Daily?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.