Please i need your help

Hi Dr,

24 days ago I had protected sex with a prostitute in Argentina. The sex was intense ,( it took maximum 2 mins to come, and she was on top of me all the time). before sex i was shaving down on the bottom of my penis, and i scratched the area of a size less than 2 mm ( blood point ), i cleaned it with water and soup i think and then i had the sex after that by 30 mins, the scratch was near the base of my penis or my right testicle, i didn't hurt or felt any thing after sex, and directly after sex i cleaned up with water and soup and took a shower and put some alcohol on my penis to clean. (Let's call this area the "Scratched Area"). and the edge of the condom and her vagina wall were rubbing against my penis and may be reached the Scratched Area .

After 24 Hours, i went traveled to a very cold cold Area near the south pole, and there was a lot of cold weather and speedy air and i was jogging in the mountains there and i was sweating from inside because i was covered with a lot of clothes to avoid cold, i took of my hat to have a break and all my head was sweating so i think the cold air and the high speed of air affect me, after that i went back to my hotel and i got kind of flu and and i got tired and second day i had fever and then i start taking medicine direclty ( anti-biotique, and medicine for cold and panadol for fever around 38'C) after taking the madince the flu went out after 6 days maybe or less, during the flu i had diarrhea. ( also in Argentina i eat a lot of Lamb meat there and most of them was bloody Meat and Done Meat), the problem after 22 days and the diarrhea is ON and Off. moreover, i did HIV1 and HIV 2 test after 16 days of sex with the girl and the results was Negative , I found out my penis was scratched (at the Scratched Area described above). I did not see any blood during the sex but I can't be 100% sure that blood did not come out of the Scratched Area or the skin there was not broken during the sex

The Scratched Area was likely inside and outside of her during the penetration because it was near the base of my penis or my testicles or may be it didn't reach that area, i cant remember. I do remember the condom was put on correctly. It extended and covered my penis fully and stayed on the whole time. The condom may have moved a little and therefore exposed the Scratched Area.

Assuming the Scratched Area was breached or did have blood leaking out and the lady has HIV, what is the risk of HIV transmission if her vaginal secretion touched the Scratched Area? What is the level of risk for me?

Please and in a stress stage and am so afraid. also am married and am waiting my first child now.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Given the details as described, transmission was unlikely. If the "scratched area" was exposed to the virus, there would be a possible risk. I would go in for a test at 90 days. I am sure the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Please Help Here !!!!!!!!
Only P24 undetermined on W Blot.