Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please Help Here !!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2012

Hi, I had sex with 2 sex workers on dec2, with condom protected. But still I am worried of being contacted with HIV I am not sure they 2 are HIV +ve, but my dumb mistake is really killing me. Following is what happened. After shower, we got on to bed. First lady dressed the condom to me. Since I am uncircumsied. It was little hard to wear the condom. But finally she managed to pull down. She gave me a blowjob with condom. After that she removed the condom and dressed another condom and she did the foreplay. The second confom was removed and second girl was trying to wear another condom, but she found it hard to pull due to the skin. First girl who removed the condom after foreplay, helped her to wear the condom I had an intercourse with 2 girl for 3 min with the same condom and I ejaculated. I removed the condom and washed my Penis with water.

My doubt is , is there any chance I might have beeen infected with HIV becuase first girl after intercourse she removed the condom using hand and when the second girl was trying to dress the condom. The first girl helped her. In this process, I am panickiing since the first girl removed the condom by hand and used the same hand to dress again.

Sorry for my english, I am completely panicking and I am relly worried. I should never had done such dumb mistake. Also please note when I asked first girl to come on me, she mentioned her mensturation cycle has started. this is really pissing me off. There is no direct contact with vagina, Condom was used in all the course. and I believe the condom didn't break anywhere. I missed one part here. when the 2 nd girl was trying to wear the condom. She was putting on the wrong side. First Girl who removed the codom with which we had Penil - Vaginal intercourse ( I was in the bottom). She ( first girl )pushed the codom from Inside ( with finger used to remove the previous condom) and then she dressed the condom. I am afraid the vaginal fluid on here fingers might have touch the interior of Condom and it was in touch with head of penis. Please help :(

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Based on the situation you described, the risk of transmission was low. The bottom line is that you used condoms while engaging in vaginal intercourse. This protected you from HIV. Whether or not one girls fingers may have touched a portion of the condom is not to going to change your risk.

In health,

Richard

Previous
cold sore
Next
Please i need your help

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.