possible exposure ?

Hi Doctor Richard, i would like to start of by thanking you for doing such a good job and helping others with their queries , i have few questions which i will be glad enough if you could possibly answer them:- Risk :- i had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex- kissing (no tongue), fellatio for less than a minute . i had just sucked her nipples for few a seconds , no other oral sex was performed by me on her. the girl was a sex worker from Philippines living in Dubai she had braces on. she also exchanged a sip of whiskey in coca cola from me mouth to mouth which i might have swallowed some. the protected vaginal sex lasted for a minute i would want to know what are the chances of getting hiv from the above risk, the only symptoms i have are related to mouth i.e swelling of taste buds , few white spots on upper lip can only see them when i stretch the lips (painless) i see my inner cheeks and roof of the mouth and tongue is pinkinsh and whitish also have one red bruise in my inner check which i feel may have come due to scratching while self diagnosis for oral leukoplakia . i am really stressed this exposure happened 2 months ago i did had test 2 weeks after exposure for HIV 1 and HIV 2 also HSV 1 and HSV 2 both were non reactive , i will wait for an another month which will make the window period 4 months and then take the HIV test. my questions (sorry for a long post) what are the chances of obtaining HIV ? does oral leukoplakia comes in such short period (2months) if the risk exists ? what test should i take which would give conclusive report?should i also take any other test for STD thank you Doctor i would really appreciate if you could get a chance to answer my questions. God bless you . with warm Regards --J--

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi J:

Thanks for writing in. I do not think this was a high-risk situation. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular. However, if you would like to best tested for your peace of mind, then a test at 90 days will give you a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

My testing result
cold sore